stupid is as stupid does

 

Well all i can say good riddance to fucking stupid.....33 people have died in this  dumb craft .....you would  think  oh !!!!!let me see  i would  like  electrified wood and  maybe  die ........fucking dumb bastards ....i only see one   person die  electrifying wood....and  that's that.....  project  fucking stalled  ....let me tell you ..........i  do not  need  electrified  looking wood  that badly  to show off  to  fuckers  whom i do not  like .....i do not care  for  shitty wood  on a  wall ........there is  no  medals  for  stupid  cunts in the hall of  fame  stupid  cunts  usually end  up   dead  like  these   33  fuckers ......i bet you these  33 cunts are standing at the  pearly gates  trying to explain why they were  fucking idiots and how they wanted  to have wood  with  forks of  lightning going through it to show  their friends  at dinner  parties .....that's 33 wankers  less  consuming  precious  resources



A Wisconsin couple died from electrocution after attempting a viral crafting technique called fractal wood burning

Wood planks have unusual fractal lightning patterns via high voltage wood burning.
Wood planks have unusual fractal lightning patterns via high voltage wood lichtenburg burning.Susan Vineyard/iStock/Getty Images
  • A Wisconsin couple died after attempting a viral crafting technique called fractal wood burning.

  • The process uses high-voltage transformers to run electrical currents through chemical-soaked wood.

  • Thirty-three people have died from fractal wood burning since 2017.

A Wisconsin couple died from electrocution after attempting a viral art technique in their garage, officials said last week.

The bodies of Tanya Rodriguez, 44, and James Carolfi, 52, were discovered earlier this month in their garage after officers responded to a fire at their house in Marathon County, Wisconsin.

In a statement last Thursday, the Marathon County Sheriff's Office said the couple died prior to the fire in their home while doing a crafting technique called "fractal" or "lichtenburg" wood burning.

"Foul play has been ruled out and the deaths were found to be accidental in nature and are believed to be caused by electrocution from fractal wood burning — a technique in which high-voltage electricity is used to burn lightning or tree-like patterns into wood that has been soaked in a chemical solution," the department said in the statement.

"Through the investigation, it was determined that the fire started in the garage before spreading to the home," the department continued. "We believe that the fractal wood burning equipment that caused the electrocutions likely caused the fire."

The technique — which involves using a high-voltage transformer, often repurposed from a microwave — is employed by woodworkers to decorate various wooden items, including decor items and wooden cutting boards.

Videos of the process have gone viral on social media platforms including TikTok, with #woodturning and #woodburning garnering hundreds of millions of views on the popular video app.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

geez there is a shocker

michael guist of swamp people dies....

well middle of the road