funny thing with age comes a realization that when you are young .....you're a fucking asshole ...i was a fucking loony at 22 years old ....you don't think much can go wrong .....but it can
The 22-year-old spring breaker who boasted 'if I get corona, I get corona' apologized, saying he was acting like he was 'invincible'
- The spring breaker who said he would not let the coronavirus pandemic "let it stop me from partying" in Miami has apologized for his remarks.
- "If I get corona, I get corona. At the end of the day, I'm not going to let it stop me from partying," Brady Sluder told Reuters last week.
- He was widely criticized on social media as being irresponsible and selfish amid a national crisis that has now killed 728 Americans.
- On Sunday, he wrote on Instagram: "Life is precious. Don't be arrogant and think you're invincible like myself."
- Young people are less likely to die from the coronavirus, but experts stress there's a high chance they will contract it and infect a vulnerable person.
The spring breaker who boasted he didn't care whether he contracted the novel coronavirus while partying has apologized after widespread criticism.
"If I get corona, I get corona," Brady Sluder, 22, told Reuters in the Miami area last Wednesday. "At the end of the day, I'm not going to let it stop me from partying."
Post a Comment