Tuesday, February 27, 2024

PEANUTS....................................

 


You know growing up .......when i was a kid ......no one i knew .....in my whole  street/neighbourhood/town........had a peanut allergy ,,,......when did people  start  getting peanut   allergies  .........it has  to  be  the  peanut  farmers fault.......or the  chemicals .........or some  mutant genetic thing in human beings ........i never........ ever ........ ever  had a  peanut allergy ......i fucking love peanuts !!!!!  .......more   than coffee.......and  chocolate.....and pizza........they are closely matched ..........but  peanuts rock .......in many things .....peanut  butter/brittle/bars/ice cream.........etc.....etc ..........i had no idea peanuts were  that deadly and  had that effect on humns ......its a  fucking shite way to die .....from peanuts ......falling from the eiffel tower ./hit by car/drowning /burned alive ........but fucking peanuts .......that fucking blows !!!!!!>........  bad .........however here is the  story .....and dying from food in  an irish bar ......not  a  real irish bar !!!!!!!.....a fake america disney owned  bar ...........

NYU doctor dies after dining at Disney World restaurant where waitstaff insisted food was allergen-free: lawsuit

A doctor from New York University died shortly after she ate at one of Disney’s restaurants in Florida — and her bereaved husband is blaming negligent staffers, according to a lawsuit.

Kanokporn Tangsuan, a doctor at the prestigious NYU Langone hospital in Manhattan, died suddenly after having dinner at Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant at Disney Springs on Oct. 5.

Her husband, Jeffrey Piccolo, has filed a 19-page lawsuit in Orange County, Fla., circuit court, accusing Walt Disney Parks and Resorts of negligence, noting that Tangsuan had made it clear to the waitstaff that she had nut and dairy allergies.

NYU doctor Kanokporn Tangsuan died after dining at Disney Springs. Vajiradhammapadip Temple Ltd./Facebook
NYU doctor Kanokporn Tangsuan died after dining at Disney Springs. Vajiradhammapadip Temple Ltd./Facebook

The staff at the pub insisted they were able to make allergen-free food, after Tangsuan checked multiple times, the suit said.

Tangsuan ordered broccoli and corn fritter, scallops and onion rings.

After dinner, Tangsuan left the restaurant to explore the shopping complex when she began feeling sick.

She entered Planet Hollywood, where she experienced severe difficulty breathing and collapsed.

Though an epi-pen was immediately administered to her, she ultimately died at a local hospital, the lawsuit said.

The doctor ate at the Raglan Road Irish Pub in Disney Springs, which allegedly served her food containing nuts and/or dairy. berkielynn/Flickr
The doctor ate at the Raglan Road Irish Pub in Disney Springs, which allegedly served her food containing nuts and/or dairy. berkielynn/Flickr
Tangsuan’s husband, Jeffrey Piccolo, slapped Disney with a lawsuit, citing negligence and seeking damages in excess of $50,000. Jeffrey Piccolo/Facebook
Tangsuan’s husband, Jeffrey Piccolo, slapped Disney with a lawsuit, citing negligence and seeking damages in excess of $50,000. Jeffrey Piccolo/Facebook

According to court papers, the medical examiner’s investigation revealed she died as a result of anaphylaxis due to “elevated levels of dairy and nut in her system.”

Court papers claimed that Disney advertises and makes it clear to the public that food allergies and/or the accommodation of persons with food allergies are a “top priority” at its parks and resorts.

The suit alleged Disney “failed to educate, train and/or instruct its employees” to “make sure food indicated as allergen free or requested to be made allergen free, was in fact free of allergens.”

The lawsuit claims that Disney failed to educate its staffers about serving allergy-safe food. REUTERS
The lawsuit claims that Disney failed to educate its staffers about serving allergy-safe food. REUTERS

It also stated Disney had “control over the menu of food offered, the hiring and/or training of the wait staff, and the policies and procedures as it pertains to food allergies at Disney Springs restaurants.”

Piccolo is seeking damages in excess of $50,000 pursuant to Florida’s wrongful death act, in addition to mental pain and suffering, loss of income and funeral expenses.

Disney did not immediately respond to requests for comment.









No comments:

COKED OUT SHARKS ..........

       Well....... i know  Brazilians liked their drugs ......but FFS !!!!!!!.......that is  all we need........  coked out sharks ......how...