Tuesday, February 27, 2024

IT'S CALLED HUFFING

 It's called huffing ......been around  for  as long as  i can remember  .......i never  quite understood why people do it ........steve "0".....from jack ass......would go thru 600  cannisters  a day ..........how do you find the fucking time ......and  how  dangerous is it !!!!!!! ....i have seen people  huff their  way through boxes .......and   boxes  ......its  degrading stupid ......and now they are  upgrading /.....to this  stupidity......but there will never be  end to addicts .....addictions  ....and as long as there are  things packaged........ that look good  ......and old idea  .......brought  up to modern day .....in a pretty box  .......for the young .......and stupid .........something else will come  along ....and then something else ........as long as there is  money  to be made.........those who are selling........ do not  give  a  fuck about lives.........  as long as  they buy their product.......just like drugs ........it's the game ...........




EXCLUSIVE
'HIPPY CRACK' SHOCK 

Student, 24, may have been killed by long-term use of laughing gas

At the time of her death, hippy crack was not an illegal drug

A STUDENT may have been killed by long-term use of laughing gas, an inquest has heard.

Ellen Mercer, 24, died in hospital the day after having a “sudden and unexpected cardio respiratory collapse”.

Ellen Mercer may have been killed by long-term use of 'hippy crack'
2
Ellen Mercer may have been killed by long-term use of 'hippy crack'Credit: Unknown
The student died in hospital the day after having a 'sudden, unexpected cardio respiratory collapse'
2
The student died in hospital the day after having a 'sudden, unexpected cardio respiratory collapse'Credit: Unknown

She was taken there on February 9 last year after becoming seriously unwell.

Medics found “features of neurological compromise” and tests discovered the party drug nitrous oxide — favoured by youths in lockdown — had caused serious circulation and breathing issues.

A post-mortem examination found an underlying cause of “long-term complications” related to use of the gas.

At the opening of Ellen’s inquest yesterday, Berkshire coroner Hannah Godfrey, said: “Ms Mercer had a history of nitrous oxide abuse.” A full inquest will be held later.

The business student, from Gerrards Cross, Bucks, was described by her family as a “truly beautiful and gentle soul” who was “missed by everyone lucky enough to have met her”.

Mum Sharon Cook, 54, said online: “I miss you so much my darling girl.

"Hope you’re being well looked after by dad and grandma. I wasn’t ready for you to leave me.”

At the time of Ellen’s death, nitrous oxide — often inhaled through balloons — was not illegal.




No comments:

THE PRICE WE PAY........ FOR THE GAMES WE PLAY ........FACT

  I have live in florida since 1990 ......and  the weather  like  everywhere is  part of  the territory .....hurricanes  ......floods  and  ...