Skip to main content

killed by whip cream dispenser



Rebbecca burger ........ was  killed  by a whip cream dispenser .......

Now in my  disturbed  mind .......WTF  was  she doing with a  whipped  cream dispenser !!!!!!!!.......

i personally know  that the only two really good  uses  for a  whipped  cream dispenser  is ........

1.its great to put on your food ....
2.and  of  course for put on  vag  or  dick .........in moments of perversion .....vag for the guys .......dick for the  girls ......or whatever floats thine boat ........

i think the person who invented it .......was a perv.........here's  why..... .......i think  pre-days of   whipped  cream  dispenser ........there  was a  guy and  a chick .....and she  asked him  to put  cream on her  snatch./.birth canal.trench/vag/booyah.......

So the  guy probably stoned ....... had to  drag his  ass  to the  fridge  .....get a  spoon...... and  dollop of  cream on hers  ass/pussy ......
now you  cannot create little castles of  cream with a spoon ......and its  does not look as  attractive !!......when there is  a dollop on  her  flaps .....

So i  am thinking.........  whoever  he was .......... got to thinking....... i need  it   to be  pressurized  .........so i can make  little  castle  looking things.......... on her  vag .......

no one in eating food ........ could be  that driven ...........and adventurous   because  everyone  dollops on strawberries ........and  definitely  not the cunts at Wimbledon.......too  stuck up ......

It had to  be  some perv....... high as  a kite .....

so with that in mind .......... why was   she  using a  whip  cream dispenser   was  she  by herself .......

it's a pretty  fucked up  way  of  dying ......
...embarrassing an  all........ a  whipped  cream dispenser .......now if it was  jammed in her vag  ........and   filled up .......then  that would be  brownie (or pinky  points ).......but it  exploded  in her  chest  killing her ......

my condolences  for   a  loss   of  a hot   fitness chick.........

Now the underbelly of this  topic...... is  they have been  deemed  dangerous as  far back as 2010.........
i have always  thought those  silver   little  bastards  were  dodgy .......

i have heard  people  use  them  to get high ......huffing its  called   ....

then again ....... therein lies  another  bizarre  fucking deal .....why would you  wanna  inhale  these  fucking things ....

beyond  my thinking ......... and reason  have  seen it been done  ........thought it was  crazy then ........ and still now  .....guess  its like the loonies ..........  doing bath salts  and eating someones  face ......

When i hear  the word  bath salts...........  i cannot conceive  anything other  than having a bath.........   after  a hard  day  at work  maybe  i am not   ghetto  enough ....

wrll  i guess  there  will be  an inquiry  will they do anything   .......  who  knows   maybe .......... yes .......  or  not   depending  if  there  are   enough people killed  .....

funny that  people need  to die  before  companies  do anything   .....

why is this  ......i guess it  boils  down to as  long as  no one  pushes  enough.....  lets   keep  bank rolling ......
has  to be ......corporations  do not    ...


French Instagram fitness star killed by exploding whipped-cream canister

Rebecca Burger, a French fitness blogger, has died after a whipped-cream dispenser exploded into her chest.
Burger, who had 160,000 Instagram followers and more than 55,000 Facebook fans, died over the weekend.
Citing local reports in France, the BBC reported that she died of cardiac arrest after the accident, despite being attended to by medics.
Her family announced her death on Facebook, calling it a "domestic accident." A warning about what her family described as a faulty dispenser involved in her death has also been posted on her Instagram.
The message said the canister "exploded and struck Rebecca's chest, causing her death."


The dispensers shoot gas into a metal capsule, which keeps the pressure high.
The BBC said a French consumer group had warned readers for years about faulty connectors that could break, allowing the gas capsules to be expelled at high speed.
The BBC said such dispensers were involved in enough accidents that the government office for consumers issued a warning, saying the accidents stretched back as far as 2010 and could occur even after years of use.
Below is the warning posted on Burger's Instagram account.

Burger's family announced the death on Facebook.
Burger had 160,000 followers on Instagram, where she shared glamorous photos of her life.

A post shared by Rebecca Burger (@rebeccablikes) on Feb 21, 2017 at 4:22am PST on 
She also had a YouTube channel.
Her first and only video was posted on 10 June and captured a trip to Bali, Indonesia.












Popular posts from this blog

why do men cheat ....this one is a no brainer......................

The royal wedding

Voting scam