Friday, July 31, 2020

this hurricane could be a nail in floridas coffin


Well this hurricane could be a nail in florida's coffin.......... it looks bad ....but we will know till the weekend ... ...in an already bunghole of humanity.......  right now........ between the covid 19.....(thanks chana!!!!)....for the  present  .......soon be a  rebuild ......i guess ......... maybe ........if it hits the sandbar of insanity .........its going to be like a huge wang in the ass for florida ....it might not notice the  difference ......oh well what an interesting year ........2020 is going to be .....someone needs to have masks........ with FUCK ME!!!!! on them ......or welcome to florida.........



Officials across the Caribbean and the southern U.S. have urged citizens to brace for Hurricane Isaias after the storm gained strength and barreled over Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic.
The National Hurricane Center said early Friday that Isaias had strengthened into a Category 1 hurricane, with sustained winds of about 80 miles per hour. The Bahamian government issued a hurricane warning for large swaths of the country, and Hubert Minnis, the country’s prime minister, urged citizens to “prepare for the worse.”
“We know from past and recent experience that storms could change course very quickly,” Minnis said, according to the Miami Herald. “They can intensify rapidly, as we saw with Hurricane Dorian. So I ask all Bahamians and residents to take this storm seriously and to make preparations.”
Hurricane Dorian caused more than $3.4 billion in damage and was linked to at least 70 deaths after it battered the nation with 185-mile-an-hour winds last year.
Officials said Isaias could threaten parts of Florida this weekend and early next week, although they said the storm could still change paths.
“There is a risk of impacts from winds, heavy rainfall, and storm surge late this weekend from the northeastern Florida coast and spreading northward along the remainder of the U.S. east coast through early next week,” the National Hurricane Center said in a news release. “The details of the track and intensity forecast remain uncertain, and it is too soon to determine the magnitude and location of these potential impacts.”
Health officials in Florida were already preparing to deal with the fallout from a potentially destructive storm combined with the ongoing threat of the coronavirus pandemic. The director of the state’s Division of Emergency Management said he had directed masks, hand sanitizer and other protective equipment to some counties should there be a need to open emergency shelters, the South Florida Sun-Sentinelreported.
“In the event it is necessary, counties will open shelters and we are helping prepare them to do so,” the director, Jared Moskowitz, told the newspaper.
Isaias has already caused damage across Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic, knocking out power in some areas and causing small landslides, according to The Associated Press.

















Officials across the Caribbean and the southern U.S. have urged citizens to brace for Hurricane Isaias after the storm gained strength and barreled over Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic.
The National Hurricane Center said early Friday that Isaias had strengthened into a Category 1 hurricane, with sustained winds of about 80 miles per hour. The Bahamian government issued a hurricane warning for large swaths of the country, and Hubert Minnis, the country’s prime minister, urged citizens to “prepare for the worse.”
“We know from past and recent experience that storms could change course very quickly,” Minnis said, according to the Miami Herald. “They can intensify rapidly, as we saw with Hurricane Dorian. So I ask all Bahamians and residents to take this storm seriously and to make preparations.”
Hurricane Dorian caused more than $3.4 billion in damage and was linked to at least 70 deaths after it battered the nation with 185-mile-an-hour winds last year.
Officials said Isaias could threaten parts of Florida this weekend and early next week, although they said the storm could still change paths.
“There is a risk of impacts from winds, heavy rainfall, and storm surge late this weekend from the northeastern Florida coast and spreading northward along the remainder of the U.S. east coast through early next week,” the National Hurricane Center said in a news release. “The details of the track and intensity forecast remain uncertain, and it is too soon to determine the magnitude and location of these potential impacts.”
Health officials in Florida were already preparing to deal with the fallout from a potentially destructive storm combined with the ongoing threat of the coronavirus pandemic. The director of the state’s Division of Emergency Management said he had directed masks, hand sanitizer and other protective equipment to some counties should there be a need to open emergency shelters, the South Florida Sun-Sentinelreported.
“In the event it is necessary, counties will open shelters and we are helping prepare them to do so,” the director, Jared Moskowitz, told the newspaper.
Isaias has already caused damage across Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic, knocking out power in some areas and causing small landslides, according to The Associated Press.

good riddance piece of shit


Good riddance ......piece of shit...we need to start euthanize all of these bastards .....make an example .....i am all for the death penalty.....especially for pedos .......but hey !!!!!!......i am no one ......its  govt's that decide ......but they seem not to want to give the death sentence...... why not i say ....rapists..... public castration .....something to do on a saturday ....eat popcorn...... watch some guy lose his nuts ....public hanging .......they do it in some middle eastern countries ......why not ...after all america is starting to look like some of these shit hole countries ....look at baltimore .......chicago .....etc...etc.....they look like fucking bungholes ..... ....after criminal see a  few slugs die ...........they might change their habits ....or maybe not!!!!!! ......stupid is as  stupid does .....

U.S.

Death sentence for Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev overturned by appeals court

 
Ad: 
Boston Marathon Bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Death Sentenced Overturned
WBZ TV Feed - CBS Boston
Scroll back up to restore default view.
The 1st U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Boston upheld much of the conviction butordered a retrial for the sentencing portion of his death-penalty eligible crimes.
Tsarnaev and his older brother Tamerlan Tsarnaev set off two pressure-cooker bombs near the finish line of the 2013 Boston Marathon on April 15, killing three and wounding more than 260 others, some of whom lost their legs.

Tsarnaev convicted on 30 charges

A Boston jury convicted Tsarnaev on all 30 charges he faced in 2015, including conspiracy and use of a weapon of mass destruction. He received the death penalty for the fatal injuries to 8-year-old Martin Richard and 23-year-old Lingzi Lu caused by the bomb he placed.
Krystle Campbell, 29, died from a bomb placed by Tamerlan. The attack initiated a manhunt in Boston that ended for Tamerlan three days later after the brothers fatally shot MIT police officer Sean Collier and hijacked a car. Tamerlan was killed after the hijacking in a shootout with police that ended with Dzhokhar running him over with the car.
An appeals court overturned Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's death penalty sentence on Friday, ordering a new trial. (FBI via AP, File)
An appeals court overturned Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's death penalty sentence on Friday, ordering a new trial. (FBI via AP, File)
Tsarnaev escaped before police eventually found him hiding in boat parked in a residential yard in Boston. He was convicted and sentenced to death in 2015 and has served time in a federal supermax prison in Colorado since.

Why judges ruled against death penalty

A panel of three judges ruled on Friday that the jury that convicted him was tainted by the intense news coverage in the aftermath of the bombing and ensuing manhunt.
U.S. Circuit Judge O. Rogeriee Thompson wrote in the 182-page ruling that the trial judge "fell short” of eliminating biased jurors during the jury selection process.
"Despite a diligent effort, the judge here did not meet the standard set," Thompson wrote.
Tsarnaev’s lawyers argued that the jury foreperson tweeted 24 times about the bombing in its aftermath, one of them referring to Tsarnaev as “piece of garbage” after he was captured. The judges agreed in a unanimous opinion that the death penalty portion of the case should be retried because of a flawed jury selection process.

‘The defense warned the judge’





sporting is shit now


Are people actually buying into this shit .....like i like some sports ......... but most of is ass grabbing jock shit ......i used to like football when i was a kid .........soccer for Americans. ....but that's when it was a man's game .....not like the prima donna pussies now ....... and  the teams are not teams....... they are just made up of overpaid jocks ..........how stupid are people buying into this cardboard audience ........are they really falling for the canned  cheers on TV ......... no cunt is there ......the stadium is  empty ....of course if you like sports....... and are easily pleased ......... then you will watch 2 otters fuck....... as long as you have your bowl of chips .......and your fav shirt on.......i have never  understood why a fully grown ass man put on a soocer or football shirt ...... to watch a tv..... its not like they know you are watching ...and what's with clapping at the tv ....its not like they are watching .......are they???????


ESPN reportedly chooses its new 'Monday Night Football' booth for 2020 season

‘No guarantees’ but cautious optimism over the NFL’s return: Browns owner

Pilot Flying J CEO, and Cleveland Browns owner, Jimmy Haslam speaks with Yahoo Finance’s Alexis Christoforous and Brian Sozzi about what to expect from the NFL’s upcoming season.
The vacant “Monday Night Football” announcing booth appears close to being filled.
According to reports from Jim Miller and Andrew Marchand, ESPN is expected to announce a three-man “MNF” booth for the 2020 NFL season: play-by-play analyst Steve Levy, and color commentators Louis Riddick and Brian Griese, both former NFL players.
The network shuffled the booth after last season. Joe Tessitore and Booger McFarland handled games the past two seasons. They were also joined by Jason Witten in the 2018 season before he came out of retirement to rejoin the Dallas Cowboys.

Could ESPN’s plans change?

Miller notes that things could change if the college football season is canceled. That suggests that the CFB tandem of Chris Fowler and Kirk Herbstreit might take over if that situation plays out.
As things stand now, Fowler and Herbstreit will call the first scheduled game of the MNF doubleheader in Week 1.
The trio of Levy, Riddick and Griese, along with sideline reporter Laura Rutledge, called the second game of last year’s ESPN doubleheader, the Week 1 game between the Denver Broncos and Oakland Raiders. Levy and Griese have teamed up for years calling college football together.
Riddick is a mainstay for ESPN’s NFL and college football coverage on several different platforms.
The MNF booth has been something of a revolving door since Mike Tirico left the network for NBC. He handled the play-by-play job from 2006 to 2015. Jon Gruden was Tirico’s partner for most of those years, and he stayed on for another two years — alongside Sean McDonough — through the 2017 season, prior to taking over the then-Oakland Raiders’ head coaching job.
Would the cancellation of college football result in a switch from the reported trio of Levy, Riddick and Griese? That’s unclear. An email to two ESPN spokespeople has not yet been answered.
For now, it appears we have clarity on who will be calling games this season on Monday nights – if the NFL season happens.






ellens show must be closed


Well then ellen's show must close until everything has been  brought to a head .....i mean  there is the same shit as others   ....or if its a woman is that different  woman can be  sexually harassing too ......i think they should start a male me too movement too if this shit is happening ....yes ...no ....maybe ....well ...well .....tell me  i thank ellen's show  should be  cancelled  women are getting felt up .....just like the  rest .......

Ex-'Ellen DeGeneres Show' employees claim culture of 'rampant sexual misconduct' in new report

 
Ex-'Ellen DeGeneres Show' employees say there was a culture of 'rampant sexual misconduct,' according to new report
Yahoo Entertainment
Scroll back up to restore default view.
Ellen DeGeneres’s apology to her talk show staffers over workplace toxicity allegations hasn’t stopped new ones from surfacing.
One day after the Ellen DeGeneres Show host broke her silence in a staff letter about the ongoing investigation of the show, a new report from BuzzFeed News has dozens of former staffers making claims of “rampant sexual misconduct and harassment” on the set. And Everybody Loves Raymond actor Brad Garrett said that mistreatment by DeGeneres — whose motto is “be kind” — is “common knowledge.”
According to the new BuzzFeed story, top executive producers engaged in inappropriate workplace behavior, with one “being handsy” with female staffers and another soliciting oral sex at a work party.
Many of the new claims center around head writer and executive producer Kevin Leman. A former employee claimed Leman was behind the work party incident — which they said played out in a restroom at a company event in 2013. Another former staffer said they separately saw Leman grab a male production assistant’s genitals. Another ex-staffer claimed she saw Leman grope a production assistant in a car in 2017. And dozens of others talked about sexually explicit comments made by him, typically to lower-level and younger employees.
Leman denied “any kind of sexual impropriety” in a statement to the news outlet. He admitted he had “occasionally pushed the envelope” in coming up with “jokes,” as the head writer of the show but said he’s “horrified that some of my attempts at humor may have caused offense.” He continued: “I have always aimed to treat everyone on the staff with kindness, inclusivity and respect. In my whole time on the show, to my knowledge, I’ve never had a single HR or interpersonal complaint made about me, and I am devastated beyond belief that this kind of malicious and misleading article could be published.”
<em>Ellen</em> producers Jonathan Norman, Andy Lassner, Kevin Leman, Ed Glavin and Mary Connelly with the Emmy for Outstanding Talk Show Entertainment in 2015. (Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images)
Ellen producers Jonathan Norman, Andy Lassner, Kevin Leman, Ed Glavin and Mary Connelly with the Emmy for Outstanding Talk Show Entertainment in 2015. (Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images)
BuzzFeed News spoke to 36 former employees in total, “many of whom independently corroborated incidents of harassment, sexual misconduct and assault from top producers like Leman,” according to the story.
Warner Bros. declined to comment to BuzzFeed News about the specific allegations, noting the ongoing internal investigation that was sparked by the outlet’s earlier report, in which current and former employees claimed they faced racism and intimidation in the workplace. (In the earlier report, fingers were pointed at the show’s three executive producers, also including Ed Glavin, Andy Lassner and Mary Connelly. The three EPs issued a statement at the time saying they were “truly heartbroken and sorry to learn that even one person in our production family has had a negative experience.”)
However, the studio said it "hoped to determine the validity and extent of publicly reported allegations and to understand the full breadth of the show’s day-to-day culture." And it said it “was important to both Warner Bros. and Ellen that as many people as possible attached to the program could be heard. The Ellen DeGeneres Show is, and has always strived to be, a place that brings positivity to the world. And though not all of the allegations were corroborated, we are disappointed that the primary findings of the investigation indicated some deficiencies related to the show’s day-to-day management.” And they “have identified several staffing changes, along with appropriate measures to address the issues that have been raised and are taking the first steps to implement them.”
The behind-the-scenes drama also led to Garrett’s calling out DeGeneres over alleged — though unspecified — mistreatment. He reposted a tweet about how DeGeneres apologized to staffers for the toxic workplace culture and wrote, “Sorry but it comes from the top,” adding that he knows “more than one who were treated horribly by her.” He called it “common knowledge.”

COCA -COLA HISTORY

  I had no idea it was a bitter sweet thing with coke .......and today it has been linked to diabetes......... and  i am not sure why it see...